Travel Insurance Australia
Peace of mind is important when travelling
Planning and booking the flight for your Australia travel destination is certainly the most exciting part of the whole trip preparation, by doing so you should not forget the less pleasant thing though, which is thinking about your safety when travelling Australia.
Your excitement can be fatally damped by any accidents or illness that may occur before travelling to Australia and or during your stay in OZ. If you consider purchasing online travel insurance for Australia you should first make sure what matters to you.
Why you need travel insurance Australia
I have put together a short checklist so as to help you identify what kind of travel insurance Australia you may need.
- Does your health insurance covers you also to travel abroad and if so in which countries and to what terms and conditions? Check if Australia is among the countries listed and if it does include also an international medical insurance.
- Does a special agreement between your country of origin and Australia exist as far as Travel Medical Insurance is concerned. For instance all Italian citizens are covered with basic medical assistance to travel Australia as tourists. You do not need to apply for it, by necessity, just show your passport and your italian health insurance to the local authorities whenever the neeed arises.
- What are the major issues that matter to travel abroad ? This is the precondition before you start evaluating and comparing travel insurance quotes.
Common issues for buying Travel Insurance
There are a lot of different reasons why you need travel insurance when travelling Australia. If you consider driving in Australia you definitely need an extra travel insurance as all operating car rental companies offer rates that only include a basic insurance cover of average 2-3000AUD. Here below a list of the major reasons for you to get a travel insurance for your Australia Trip.
Medical Assistance and Med-Evacution
Theft of personal belongings
How to choose good Travel Insurance for Australia
World Nomads provides you with an overview of the general clauses when you request a travel insurance quote online. I can recommend World Nomads Travel Insurance for its worldwide recognition and the possibility of doing everything online: from getting information, tips, quotes for your australian travel insurance to buying your policy and claiming. Besides these important aspects, World Nomands offers many more services and it is also the only backpacker travel insurance recommended by Lonely Planet.
If you are planning to travel for a long time and visit various countries on a RTW trip, then you might want to consider a cheap travel insurance for Australia. Also in this case World Nomads can help you with the best offer you can find on the market. In fact the primary benefits of World Nomads Travel Insurance is that it covers your worldwide. You can get a travel insurance comparison on the next page, by filling in the search box with the relevant details you will get an online quote from World Nomads.
To recap : check carefully and make it clear what you need, before you start researching and comparing different travel insurance companies. It is important you read carefully through all clauses of the insurance policies and check what their exclusions are, so as to make sure what your Australia Travel Insurance covers.
To do so, geet your Online Travel Insurance Quote from World Nomads and find the travel insurance formula that suits your travel style and personal needs.
Why choose World Nomads Travel Insurance Australia
- Trusted reliable underwriters WorldNomads is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great cover, 24 hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
- Value for money with the cover you need WorldNomads provides cover for what’s important for travellers from over 150 countries. By focussing on what you need and leaving out what you don’t, World Nomads prices are some of the most competitive online.
- Flexibility when you need it most Had a change of plans? You can extend your policy indefinitely or claim online while you are still away. You can even buy a World Nomads policy if you’re already travelling.
- Cover for a range of adventure activities From skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, WorldNomads covers a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
- World Nomads keeps you travelling safely All WorldNomads members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as travel safety advice and tips online through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
- More than just great value travel insurance All WorldNomads members can learn the local lingo through a series of iPod & iPhone Language Guides and can stay in touch with family and friends with an online travel journal.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service We want to make sure you get the most from WorldNomads. You can find out more about what is covered and the 5 key parts of a World Nomads’ travel insurance policy. If you have any questions about your travel insurance or travel safety in general, please contact WorldNomads.com directly.
This post is also available in Italian and German