Why you shall consider working in Australia
I could set off on my first trip to Australia thanks to a time out I could take
Although I was not visiting Australia on a working holiday visa….at that time of my first trip I was over 30 years… I was travelling on a budget and could savour the backpackers’ lifestyle by sharing dorm rooms in Australian hostels and by listening to interesting stories of younger travellers who had been working in Australia.
During my trips to Australia, I stayed in more than 30 hostels across the country and met many young travellers from all over the world. Most of them were travelling to Australia on an Australian Working Visa.
At times I thought it was a pity for me not to be eligible and embrace such a wonderful working project. Why?
Well, who would not like to stay for a while abroad, make new experiences far away from home and at the same time have the opportunity to work and finance your travels?
Working in Australia for 12 months is indeed a great opportunity. I would not think about twice if I were younger than 30.
If you are planning to travel Australia alone in the future you may be interested in applying for this program too. There are lots of benefits of getting a working holiday visa for Australia.
Here are 7 good reasons to get a Working Holiday Visa in Australia
- The opportunity to finance your travels in Australia
- See most if not all of Australia: make sure you do not get stuck in one place
- Take a close insight into the Australian culture and lifestyle
- Get to know the locals while working together with them
- Learn a job and a language if English is not your native language
- Pursue your dream: travel the world, make new experiences, make new friends
- Add value to your C.V. both educational/professional
Click on this link if you want to learn more about the opportunity to work and travel in Australia.
If you have already made this experience and would like to add your contribution, feel free to write your comment here below and share it with us! I am sure there are other fellow young travellers who would love to read about your experience.
To get started with the idea of a working holiday in Australia check out these posts: