Australia Trip Planning Services
Help and Ideas for your Australia Trip Planning
Planning your Australia Trip requires time and effort, even if you are doing it on your own. On the Rocky Travel you can find everything you need to get started. When it comes to choosing the right travel itinerary as well as to finding the things that interest you it is time consuming and for some people it can be overwhelming. In fact not everyone has got the time and the patience to get round to doing some solid research and spending evenings, weekends surfing on the web.
Not only searching, comparing and evaluating the best deals will require your time, choosing the right things will require also a good dosis of confidence. First you will need to understand how things work in Australia. A good knowledge of the country will be crucial to make a good trip planning that really matches your interests, your personality, your needs and expections and at the same time leaves you with peace of mind.
So why leave everything to chance and take the risk of doing the wrong things at the wrong time?
What if you could get help to set up your Australia Itinerary in 8 hours?
Get the help you need to to get a personalized Australia Itinerary
If you do not want to spend evenings and weekends searching on the Web I can help out with that
I am an expert traveller and I can teach you how to travel and enjoy Australia like a local. If I think about my first trip in Australia many years ago, I can remember how much time I invested in putting together a 10weeks backpacking trip around Australia. I spent hours every evening after work reading books, watching videos, asking friends and people who had been there, and searching in internet. I know exactly how much effort and time I had to dedicate to make my Australia Itineary work well for myself. From my passion and from the experience gathered from my travels I have put together RockyTravel, a valuable online travel guide that provides you with all the tools to create your own itinerary. With my special personal support you will be able to dig deeper and find immediately the answers and have concrete proposals. This will allow you to quickly have your itinerary set up instead of spending hours, evenings and weekends doing the work yourself. Here below you can learn how my Step by step Help works.
How can I help you with your Australia Trip Planning?
Step by Step how this is how you can get a fast and accurate Trip Planning Help
I can offer help you create your itinerary and solve any travel issues within a few hours. This can include the following aspects:
- How to choose the destinations: identifying the right travel destinations and places that better suit your interests, needs, budget and travel style.
- How to craft your own Itinerary: suggesting, discussing, refining and putting together the travel itinerary to suit your time frame and what really interests you.
- How to travel Australia: suggesting, evaluating and choosing the most suitable type of transportation, accommodation according to each single destination, evaluating and recommending things to see and do in each place, including highlights, hidden gems, off the beaten path routes and activities, and more.
- How to find Travel Deals: helping out with the online research and booking of the best flight deals to Australia, valuable accommodation, rental cars, internal flights, cheap travel deals, local tours and activities, events and more.
- Planning and Preparing your Trip: giving my personal advice and assesment on how to quickly deal with travel formalities, choosing the right and most suitable travel insurance, how to get ready for Australia form packing light, to how to communicate, use internet, hire cars and campervan, shopping in Australia, and many more travel related issues.
Whom is my help meant for – Is this something for you?
My Australia Trip Planning Help is meant for independent and solo travellers who do not have time to invest and want to to quickly find answers to their questions and be able to assess all viable solutions and proposals so as to have their travel itinerary set up quickly. If you like and value the idea of delegating this homework to someone that can look after all aspects of the Australia Itinerary along with the Trip Planning then I am the right person for you.
Why shall you ask for my help As you know, I am an expert solo traveller who writes about Australia and my experience on the Australia Rockytravel Guide. I love to help other travellers make the most of their trip, by helping them maximize their time and money in Australia. I am not a travel agent myself nor I am affiliate with any tour operators, so you will not receive any pre-packaged proposals or ready-made itineraries from guide books.
With my personalized help you get personalized solutions. You will get the knowledge and insights that will result in crafting together the travel itinerary that perfectly matches your needs, desires, interests and travel style. My proposals and suggestions as well as tips and tricks will finally result in saving precious time and money while travelling around Australia. Wth my help you will have more time to relax and seat back to fully enjoy your trip. My help will contribute in making your Australia Trip a smart travel experience .
Choose the module that best suits your trip and needs
I can offer you my help in flexible modules and you are free to choose the one that most suits your needs. This can be an hour consultation, an itinerary revision or a complete package that may include following services:
Travel Itinerary Set Up or Itinerary Revision: from evaluating the right places/destinations, allocating time and managing how to get there and what to do there, etc. I can refine your own itinerary draft, by fine tuning and narrowing it down according to your specifics requests, desires, needs.
Trip Planning: from How to find the best deals to how to quickly make a research, compare and book in internet.
Trip Preparation: from how to get ready from how to pack to what you shall know about communication, internet, in Australia and more-
Trip formalities, from how to apply online, sorting out issue abotu driving license, travel and medical insurance issues and more
Trip Assistance via email/phone/skype during your trip in Australia, whenever the need arises.
Rates are valid for max 2 people travelling together and may vary according to the individual requirements, trip length and number of travellers.
- If you prefer hour consultation you can get such as on one or more of the following aspects:
- Travel itinerary Questions, Worries, Needs.help on single travel issues,
- Trip planning Issue and Trip Organization Questions.
- Any specific travel related issue that worries you or for which you need a solution, an answer, a result.
Rate for 1 hour Consultation is 60€ or equivalent in GBP or USD. If you are not sure about the kind of consultation that will match well with your request please get in touch with me.
Read what people say about my Australia Trip Planning Services
Here you can read sometestimonials from people who took advantage of my Travel Itinerary Services and gave their feedback about the help received. Click on the link to read their testimonials and then return to this page.
Send in now your inquiry
If you are interested and you would like to receive my offer, please send in your inquiry. Fill in a form with your name, email address and your message. I will come back to you as soon as possible (48-72hours). Contact me HERE
How to get my Trip Planning Help
You can contact me through the contatct form and inquiry and book one of the following services:
- 1 hour consultation which may be focussed on any travel problem or need you are looking for a solution/answers/result.
Rate 75Euro or 100USD
- Itinerary Revision which may include also trip planning issues which foresees 2 skype sessions of 1hour each and 2 follow up emails. Rate 360Euro or 460USD
- Complete Travel Consultation which include 4 skype sessions, detailed itinerary set up, refining, timing. Active support and search for Transportation, accommodation. 2 personalized mini guide with things to do and see, administrative issues, packing, health travel tips, detailed travel plan, unlimited follow up and free assistance during your stay in case of necessity.
Fill in a form with your name, email address and your message to inquiry and book your Trip Planning Help.